Monday, May 13, 2013

Spring Time



I LOVE spring! This is my most favorite season of the year.
Spring is when life awakes from the sleepy slumber of winter. Refreshed and renewed.  Sunrise breaks the darkened sky. Everything is bursting with colors and the air is full of blooming fragrances. The bird’s are happily singing, flying tree to tree, preping for nesting. People walking their furry four legged companions down the sidewalk.  Bee’s buzzing the cozy warm air.
Everything is ALIVE, just like my Lord and Saviour, JESUS.
If you don’t know him, my hope is that you will. There is nothing more exciting than walking this life together with Him.
Daily Treasures:
  • I am thankful for 2 four legged furry companions
  • I am thankful for God’s beautiful creation. He is the BEST artist I know. :)
  • I am thankful for family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment