Monday, May 13, 2013


Ready, set….shoot I forgot to thaw the chicken.

I was excited to cook dinner tonight because I have a new recipe to try.
I went to the store and purchased the ingredients I was needing. Once I started getting things going I realized I had forgotten to pull the chicken out of the freezer. Arggggg. Now what?
We had pigs in a blanket. I know, so very exciting and healthy. Right.
But hey, I know what i’m cooking tomorrow. I will post my pictures and my recipe tomorrow. It’s going to be a tasty one. :)
I made some lemon bars a couple of days ago. They were good. I want to tweak the ingredients a little before I share it. That will be my next food post.
Today I will just enjoy the beautiful weather!
 Psalm 117:2  
For great is his steadfast love toward us,
and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. 
Praise the Lord!
Daily Treasures:
  • I am thankful for God’s faithfulness
  • I am thankful for my husband who is fine with eating everything I make, and never making a stink about it.
  • I am thankful for God’s provision.

No comments:

Post a Comment