Monday, July 8, 2013

Worship Night

Mar 25...(prompt...gifts sung, written, painted) *the gift of the praise and worship music sung at our church each week!! *the gift of the missions letter being written by my daughter for her missions trip coming up this summer! May the Lord bless her efforts and my the funds be provided!!  *the gift of painted pictures by the little ones....I just love finger painted pictures!!

We had a fantastic time worshiping Jesus, tonight!
This was the first of many wonderful nights together. Our gracious friends opened up their home to family and friends to come over for praise and worship. A very talented young man named Caleb, lead us tonight playing the piano.
I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for these nights together.



My Prayer is the excitement, joy and love that is expressed TO JESUS on Friday's will overflow in to Sunday mornings at Church!

Psalm 5:11-12(NKJV)
11 But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You;
Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them;
Let those also who love Your name
Be joyful in You.
12 For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous;
With favor You will surround him as with a shield
Daily Treasures:
  • I am thankful for friends who can play musical instruments
  • I am thankful to the Lord for putting Godly and Spiritually mature people in to my life.
  • I am thankful for JOY in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment