Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It’s all about me, no, actually it’s not!



It’s been said before, “you can’t get away from yourself, you run to the other side of the street and there you are.”


Well that’s the truth!
I’ve battled many things. Weight, PCOS (A medical condition), being an introvert, and having a barren womb (infertile). All of these things have been the center of my life. My Identity!
BUT……here it comes……I met someone. I knew of him, but I never took the time to KNOW him until he called me February 2012. His name is JESUS. :) My life has never been the same.
This blog is where I will share my journey with Him. How He has turned my sorrows into joy. Refoucused my eyes from myself onto Him. How I want to live my life in such a manner that is pleasing to Him.
Psalm 139:14 
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
    my soul knows it very well.
Daily Treasures:
  • Jesus! The greatest gift I will ever receive! My sins have been forgiven because of Him.
  • My health.
  • My loving Husband.
God gave me an adventurous side too. As I try new things like: cooking, crafting, creating, and exploring the great outdoors I will share the journey.